Wednesday 20 April 2016

Ted Baker's Spring Fashion Event


Hey Guys,

I recently had the opportunity to attend a fashion event at Ted Baker’s Outlet store located in the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. The aim of the event was to discuss some the spring pieces that would be available at that location. The event was hosted by Orlando Fashion Girl and she did a wonderful job of highlighting some of her favorite pieces the store had to offer. I saw a few pieces that I fell in love with and just have to get my hands on, so to say the least, I will definitely be re-visiting the store. Below, I share with you some highlights of the event.









Jacket: Gap | Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Hollister (similar) | Shoes: Target | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Kate Spade


Leave me a comment letting me know what are some of your favorite Ted Baker pieces.

Until next time, 
xoxo TianShanae

Shop this Post:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig