Tuesday 2 February 2016

Black & Gold



Hi Guys,

I've decided to share with you all, an outfit I had worn several weeks ago. Inspiration surrounding this sporty look came from my recent purchase of a black and gold slip-on. I saw the beautiful pair online and just had to have them! They were the perfect combination of black and gold without being over the top, and if you know me, you'd have already been aware of my fascination with the color gold. I chose to pair my very basic outfit of a white tank and boyfriend short with a mesh sleeved bomber, another recent purchase. The mesh sleeves have an embroidery detail which created great interest, and finished the look. I hope you enjoy, and I've shared details of this look with you below.

xoxo TianShanae










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig