Saturday 13 February 2016

3 Outfit Ideas For Valentine's Day


The Brunch Option:-

As we all know, Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday this year. I thought it would be a great idea to feature a look that could be worn out to brunch. I chose this subtle and airy white dress because you can eat a full meal without feeling restricted by your clothes. I added a pink bag to pull in some traditional Valentine’s Day color and a pair of wedges to finish the look. 





The Casual Choice:-

For this look, I went with a rose-pink oversized sweater, grey jeans and silver sandals. This is a great option if you’ve decided to hang out with friends and/or family this year. You could wear this cuddled up on your couch with a glass of wine or grab a pair of heels and head out for a quick lunch at your favorite restaurant.






The Dinner Look:-

If you’ve opted for dinner as opposed to brunch, this look delivers something more tailored. As I love structure and sophistication, I believe this color palette is both soft and romantic. My absolute favorite piece in this look is the camisole, as it screams pretty and feminine. In my opinion, this is perfect for Valentine’s Day. I accented this look with a pair of light-gold sandals and a white clutch. 





I hope these looks gave you a bit of inspiration.

xoxo TianShanae

Shop this Post:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig